Monday, March 14, 2011

Art Awards

Submitted work


In the effort to create more work but to also get more work out there and hopefully in return sell for / win money I'm entering everything that I can - Have entered the head on portrait prize and on thursday entered the Goulburn Art Award at the regional gallery - I used the postcards that i submitted for the postcards from the north - was supposed to hear back from them today but nothing as of yet, I keep checking my email over and over - but as they say a watched pot never boils - but would like to know if i need to get it framed or not as they have to be there in the next 2 weeks. Still have the churchie and another thing for natural history which is in SA which I'm doing new work for. This is stressful this waiting,

No comments:

Post a Comment