Thursday, June 4, 2009

Oh too much reading!

For the last two days its been a bit of struggle trying to reconcile what I'm doing with what I'm thinking - and the ethereal ideas that I had earlier don't seem substantial enough at this point.

I'm please with how things have progressed this far - but I just need to clarify what i'm doing.

I looked into other artists that use a collaborative expericance

Learning to Love You More
- a site that poses a series of assignments for followers to participate in and they publish the results online and more recently in a book

The Tract House
a artwork inviting people to submit their own manifesto that was printed up into tract (advertising cards it looks like) that were distributed

and PostSecret where people are invited to post in anonymously a hand made post card with shares a secret ranging from the bizarre to the painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment