Thursday, July 2, 2009

too many things

Ryan (boyfriend) told me that bunnings had some metal shelves that i wanted for 23 dollars - bought one - it's a bit smaller than what i want but I think if i buy three it will make more of an impact.

Its a bit of a struggle to do the synchronised traveling everyday but I am finding new nooks and crannies around my neighbourhood and school etc. Trying had to keep it organized. the flickr site was well worth paying the extra $30 US to have heaps more space.

Things have died off a bit with others contributions to synchronized travel - a lot of people say they will do it - and I'm sure that they will someday but I think that life gets in the way! Am starting an email campaign to encourage slackers! While it is a pain to do it everyday day its so nice to explore your surrounds rather than just walking through it.

Thought as it was the first of the month yesterday that I would start a new thing of taking a photograph of my left hand as this is where i write my things to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment